International Certification in BIM MEP
Dual certification program
- Post Graduate Certification
- Work Experience Certificate from TechnoStruct LLC, California
Fill up the form below to download the brochure
Duration 4.5 Months - 90 Hours
Number of Modules 7
Number of Assessments 2
EligibilityMechanical/ Electrical professionals, engineers, or engineering students
The MEP Certification Course program is designed to meet the needs of professionals from Mechanical and Electrical Engineering backgrounds. Its academic structure offers participants the methodology, tools, and competencies necessary to become a BIM MEP Engineer. They'll understand the concepts and theories of BIM and learn how to use BIM software effectively. The course will enhance your career and upgrade your skills and knowledge as the industry moves from a traditional CAD towards Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Become an MEP BIM Engineer specializing in BIM Fundamentals, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Fighting, Design, and Modeling in BIM Environment.
- Discover all the latest BIM software and the appropriate methodologies to use them over the different project life cycles
- Experience the complete project workflow during the Final Project Internship (Includes Personalized Mentoring).
- 1-1 MEP Training from experts and daily interactions with participants to align the program content to their day-to-day operations, work collaboratively and get immediate answers to their questions.
- Free lifetime membership to the TSA placement cell.
- Assured placement based on your passion and career goals.
- Designed and led by industry experts at TechnoStruct, bringing you over 20 years of research and knowledge in BIM.
- Internship to work on live international projects of TechnoStruct LLC and opportunity to build your BIM portfolio from scratch.
Each subject and its contents have been designed keeping in view certain objectives related to that particular subject with the help of the panelists shown here. The course selection panel of TSA includes eminent professors from Purdue University, Virginia Tech University, University of Buffalo, and Qatar State Bureau.
Dr. Samuel Labi
Dr. Hubo Cai
Dr. Sayanti Mukherjee
University Of Buffalo
Dr. Amr Kandil
Qatar State Bureau
Module 01ORIENTATION PROGRAM
- Program Overview: Learn about academic programs and course options.
- IT and Tech support: Software installations and access to learning portal.
- Community Building: Connect with peers from similar backgrounds.
- Career Prep: Placement orientation and career path visualization.
Module 02INTRODUCTION TO BIM
BIM Introduction part offers the broad understanding of BIM terminologies, LODs, BIM Maturity and BIM standards used globally in AEC projects.
Module 03Introduction to BIM Authoring
Exposure to BIM authoring tools where a student will learn about initial project setup.
Module 04BIM in MEPF Design Development
- Modeling of Mechanical Systems
- Modeling of Plumbing Systems
- Modeling of Fire Protection Systems
- Modeling of Electrical Systems (ELV, HV, LV)
- Parametric content creation for MEPF (Family)
- Detailing and creation of shop drawings
- Extraction of Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Bill of Materials (BOM).
Module 05Coordination and Field Management
- Performing ASMEPF coordination (clash detection)
- 4D Simulation and Project Timeline
- Online BIM collaboration and Model management
- RFI and construction issues management.
Module 06Cutting-Edge Technologies in BIM
The aim of this module is to provide hands-on experience in the latest trending BIM technologies
FINAL PROJECT THESIS SUBMISSION
(The only BIM Institute where you can work on LIVE projects)
Work on TechnoStruct’s Award-winning US Projects.
This integrated project internship program exposes students to a live US project of TechnoStruct LLC in California, where they will work on complex BIM projects from the start of the program. Participants are. moulded on international projects to create BIM models, coordinate between various discipline stakeholders, and produce shop drawings and fabrication drawings for construction.Key Contents:
- Submit the final project with coordinated BIM Model, Clash reports, shop drawings, quantities, and other deliverables
- Mock Interviews
- Final Tool Test
- Entry to Placement Cell
3rd Placement Session
Baytown Nissan - Houston, TX
500 Kirkham – Oakland, CA
The Nexus – Berkley, CA
8899 Beverly Blvd - Los Angeles CA
Hollywood Lake Park – Inglewood, CA
Wellquest - Granite Bay, CA
Alameda point 9 - Alameda, CA
Software you will learn
Our Placement Partners
- Are you a graduate/ student/looking for career enhancement?
- What if we tell you we can offer you the required knowledge and skill set at just 10% of the price and 20% of the duration of a Master’s program?
Conventional Master's VS BIM Program
- BIM professionals enjoy 2x job opportunities and 40% better payouts compared to conventional engineers and architects.
Conventional Engineer/Architect VS BIM Engineer/Architect
Improvement in Work
Introducing the BIM process into your workflows can increase your efficiency by 41% and save time.
Increase in Pay
A BIM-skilled professional is paid 40% more on average compared to other professionals with similar experience.
Increase in ROI
Using the BIM process can fetch you an ROI of 50% or more and reduce the chances of error by 70%.
Overall Career Growth
A BIM-skilled professional has a higher chance of growing into the role of a project or construction manager.
BIM Engineer at TechnoStruct, LLC
TechnoStruct Academy (TSA) is the best institution related to BIM training. They not only helped me enhance my skill set with Revit software but also made me well-versed with the technology by making me work on one of their projects. I am thankful to my trainers Kumar Bhosaley, Suvigya, and TSA for making me conversant with BIM. They helped me throughout my training with BIM Ready Complete and their support is not only limited to the training but also they were equally helpful with placements after the course.
TechnoStruct Academy, BIM Ready Complete (Batch Diamond)
Electroarc Consulting Engineers at Heating Air Conditioning Design Engineer
I'm very happy to share my experience about my course completion on #BIMcomplete @TechnoStruct Academy - TSA.
Although my stream was Mechanical, the course I enrolled in was complete modeling and co-ordination in Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing. I'm very much Thankful to TechnoStruct Academy - TSA for providing this opportunity and to my mentor, well-wisher Yash Padgilwar who has guided me throughout the course with an internship on a US-based project Alameda Point.
Jr. Project Engineer – VDC at vConstruct Private Limited
I am thankful to TechnoStruct Academy and its management team for supportive nature. I got to learn all BIM concepts, and TSA helped me to improve my software skills and knowledge with the guidance of professional faculty.
After this course, I got a job in a leading MNC. Being a fresher, I feel that TSA was the best choice to jumpstart my career in BIM Technology.
BIM Intern at TechnoStruct LLC
I am happy to share that I have completed International Certification in BIM Modeling and Coordination from TechnoStruct Academy - TSA and successfully completed a 1-month internship on a US-based project at TechnoStruct, LLC. I would like to thank Unmesh Kushwaha Sir, Janani Rajaram Ma'am, Ivayuri Kapse Ma'am, Rajni Ma'am & Roy Aniruddha Sir, for their valuable guidance & support. It was a great journey of learning.
Md. Asif Ali Zahur
BIM Intern at TechnoStruct, LLC
It is important to set goals for yourself. I am glad to share that, I have completed my International Certification in BIM Modeling and Coordination at TechnoStruct Academy - TSA and successfully completed an internship on a US-based complex project at TechnoStruct, LLC. I would like to thank my mentor Unmesh Kushwaha Sir for the guidance and support in making me understand the whole BIM process and related software easily.
Project Engineer at Sanjeevani Developers
I am very glad to inform all that I have successfully completed my International BIM Certification Course from TechnoStruct Academy. I would like to thank my mentor Unmesh Kushwaha Sir. Also many thanks to all faculties of TSA for their great support!
Dnyandev Parmeshwar Jadhav
BIM Intern at TechnoStruct LLC
I'm very happy to share that I've completed the certification course "BIM Ready Complete: International Certification in BIM Modeling and Coordination" from the TIBCAM TechnoStruct Institute of Building Construction and Management, TechnoStruct Academy - TSA. Also I've completed an internship on a live US-based complex project at TechnoStruct, LLC. This course helped me to understand every aspect of Building Information Modeling #BIM and its related software. The course gave me deep insights into the importance and applications of BIM in AEC industries.
Tuition Fee includes
- Live virtual classes with personalized mentoring at the comfort of your home.
- Exposure to international projects by TechnoStruct LLC, California.
- Dual Certification.
- Educational Software Licenses.
- Personalized career guidance.
- CV & Portfolio creation according to the participant profile.
- Lifetime access to the TSA placement cell.
- Lifetime access to the TSA global alumni committee.